The installation of a Premier home solar power system is professional and streamlined. Our experienced team can design and build a solar power solution to fit your needs. Preliminary steps for installation include:
- Surveying the site: our project managers come on-site, conduct a site survey, and create a diagram of the system design.
- Pulling building permits: once the site survey is complete, we submit the applications for all necessary building permits.
- Ordering materials: we order the equipment and set an installation date pending delivery of the materials.
What Happens Next: Connecting to the Grid
During the second half of a Premier Power home solar power installation, you can expect the following:
- Installation: once the modules and inverters are delivered, our licensed installation team begins work on your solar panel installation.
- Building Permit Final: we schedule a final building department inspection.
- Interconnection: as soon as your installation has passed inspection, your home solar panel system is ready for interconnection with the utility grid. A representative from the electric company will conduct his own inspection before the installation is complete.
- Completion! Your turnkey solar system begins to work as soon as it is fully installed and connected. You now have a
Jones Solar is committed to bringing affordable and safe power to everyone.